top of page

Practice Areas

Here are the services we offer



We help with filing tax returns for




-Sole Proprietorships


-Non Profit tax returns

-Amended Returns

-Foreign Reporting

Also offer 1099-Misc Filing help



We help with filing the necessary forms for filing your payroll taxes.  These are

-Form 941 forms for filing your Federal Payroll tax return

-D9 and D9 C forms for filing your state payroll tax returns

Tax Planning


Help with planning for the current year tax issues that may arise due to unforseen events or address issues that arose with a letter from the irs


Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable invoicing help with Quickbooks

Everyday bookkeeping help with Quickbooks

Consulting help on Quickbooks

General Bookkeeping help when necessary

Training with Quickbooks

bottom of page